Candles + Wax Melts
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- If you extinguish your candle before a full melt pool is formed, your candle will tunnel. This greatly reduces the lifespan of your candle + is not our responsibility to replace/refund in the case of a purchaser tunneling.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Burning your candle for longer than this will create a "mushroom" effect on the wick. This is a carbon build up on the wick (which is a result of the candle consuming more wax than it can burn off), which causes an unstable flame (too large or flickering), soot to build up on the container rim and soot to release from the flame.
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting - every time.
- Trimming your candle wick each time before relighting is imperative to a proper burning candle. It doesn't matter what you use to trim the wick (nail clippers, regular scissors or a wick trimmer), it just matters that you trim it!
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.